Bull run balconies Mercaderes
RATES (per person per day)
- Adults 150 €
- Children 8 to 12 years old 75 €
Depending on availability, there may be changes.
The rental of balconies to see the running of the bulls, is one of our most demanded services during San Fermin festival.
Our meeting point will be the Hotel Tres Reyes in Pamplona, where you will be assigned a local guide, who will be in charge of accompanying you to the balcony.
Once on the balcony and during the waiting, our local guides will tell you about the history, anecdotes and traditions of the running of the bulls.
Coffee, juice and typical pastries from Pamplona will be also offered. (Special requests for allergy sufferers are available on request).
At 8 am, you will be able to watch live one of the most important shows in the world.
Once the running of the bulls is over, we will watch the broadcast on television and comment everything that happened during the race.
At around 8.30 a.m., after watching the replay on TV, our services will end.
You can continue with us by booking a good buffet breakfast and a guided tour of Pamplona.
- Local Guide (Tourist activities log number UETAC 001)
- Coffee, juice and typical pastries from Pamplona
- 21% Vat (taxes)
- Before May 1: cancellation fee, 5% of total reservation
- From May 1 to 1 July: cancellation fee, 25% of total reservation
- After July 1: cancellation fee, 100% of total reservation
YOU CAN ALSO BOOK
- Buffet breakfast
- Guided tour of Pamplona
- Bullfight tickets
IMPORTANT- PLEASE TAKE NOTE THAT: